Monday May 7, 2018
Kitimat Valley Institute
Number of Positions Available:
High School, College / University
Business and Management
Internet, MS Office, Email
Minimum Site Requirement:
Kitimat Valley Institute requires an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the President & CEO. The Executive Assistant is required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of the President & CEO.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations.
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence.
- Complete expense reports and other related duties.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Support complex projects and processes led by the President
- Organize complex meetings
- Research information and prepare / process highly sensitive documents
- Assist with data analysis
- Receive President’s incoming mail.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- 5-7 years' experience in an Administrative role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
Qualified applicants must apply by Monday, May 7th, 2018. Please send your resume to Stephanie Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested applicants but only those shortlisted will be contacted.